MEETING AN OLDIE IS NOT SO PAINFUL. LINGER AND GIVE IT A GO

I invite you to visit also my literary blog: Journeys in Creative Writing where I post original fiction including short stories, poetry and 'Paternity', a full length mystery novel.


Sunday 6 July 2008

I'VE COME OUT, AS THEY SAY

Dear Blogmates
I've decided to come out and put my own name on my blogs, instead of feeling safer behind the 'Evegreen' pseudonym. Damn this hiding yourself under a bushel eh?
So here I am: 'June Saville'. Less romantic I reckon, but there it is. A different photograph as well, you'll notice.
I have also taken steps to divide my posts into two different blogs: 70 Plus and Still Kicking for everyday posts and the occasional short story, and Journeys in Creative Writing, also at blogspot.com where I will post the majority of my writing. This should make it easier for those who enjoy a read of fiction. www.journeysincreativewriting.blogspot.com.
Journeys will be under construction for a little while until I get my act into gear, but keep an eye out because I have so many stories I wish to share and, hopefully, receive feedback on what you think of them.
Meanwhile enjoy the slideshow of pix from my garden on '70 Plus'. These were taken in the past few months. Right now it's the depth of winter in my part of the Australian world, but our climate is such (so far anyway) that I can still grow vegies and be sure of a sprinkling of colourful flowers. I notice the informal hedge of Michelia 'Bubbles' is shaping up with its burst of magic white tulip-like blooms that will cover the trees and later, the ground beneath with a carpet of creamy white bathed in a perfume of citrus. I promise to post a pic when it's in full roar.
Cheers until next time
June

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It's good to know who's taking a peek! I will certainly reply to your message.
Maybe you'll also be interested in my other blog www.journeysincreativewriting.blogspot.com